| | For everyone who doesn't keep track of scarygoround... so really, everyone, this entry will not make sense.
I don't care.
The Boy and Esther post-Devilbears! Sexing! Noooooo! What about Erin? What about Erin, the Boy? I know Esther is very pretty in a pale gray eyed way, and I know savin' a lady by shouting about sandwiches infront of Devilbears can make someone lose their senses, especially in the romantic setting of Wales... a caravan park in Wales (which is I am assuming like a trailer park only British, so better), but ERIN. Erin is wonderful, she is smart and sensible and cute in a gingerhaired way. Actually, -I- want the Boy, because I believe he is 17 with what I imagine is a Colin Firth sort of manner, but Erin is the closest to me in that whole scenario (and if you imply that I'm closer to Shelly, you will get a kickin') and they should have been together! John A. manages to get me so frustrated! He KILLED Natalie (the best thing for Ryan, ever), then he KILLED RYAN. Tim is off in seclusion somewhere (with Ryan's sister instead of Amy, and everyone knows that that is a mistake) in Wales. Really the only people left are Amy and Shelly, Esther and Erin and The Boy (and sure, Milford and other minor characters). This is my absurdist British soap-opera, and it ALWAYS seems to be sweeps week (at least lately, what with all the DEATH). I want characters back, sir, I want them to COME BACK.
Okay, that's all, I see Ed tomorrow... although really in a little less than two days.
posted by Amber at 2:53 AM
|