| | | | | | Tuesday, November 28, 2006 |
oh bother
| | So, life got a bit more difficult.
Apparently Sac State wants my tuition NOW, which is... unfortunate. I told Frank he had until January to pay me back, and I also promised not to contact him, so I'll just have to wait until then. I am on the installement plan for this semester, and I can afford the first installment, and frank's bit will take care of (hopefully) the second installment and books. Which will leave me... like 1200 short. Sigh. Here's to many months of broke food.
Also, in even worse news, my best friend Katherine is going through a rough time. Her baby is due in January, and she's too far gone to work, but her husband has been arrested for theft (the guy he carpooled with stole some stuff from a house they were working on). It's just a NIGHTMARE. She's without a job, in her inlaws house with a jerk for a husband who may be going to jail and she's over seven months pregnant. I worry for her so much.
Alright that's about all I want to talk about for now, I'm going to be sad for a while and then sleep.
posted by Amber at 12:34 AM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |