| | | | | | Wednesday, November 29, 2006 |
tickly
| | An excerpt from the section intitled 'Making Love' from Where Did I Come From by Peter Mayle:
It's a difficult feeling to describe, but if you can imagine a gnetle tingly sort of tickle that starts in your stomach and spreads all over, that will give you some idea. ... And as you know, when you're feeling ickly you want to wriggle about a bit. It's just the same here except it's a special kind of wriggling. It's easier to understand when you realize that the parts that tickle most are the man's penis and the woman's vagina. So most of the wriggling happens down there.
The man pushes his penis up and down inside the woman's vagina, so that both the tickly parts are being rubbed against each other. It's like scratching an itch, but a lot nicer.
It goes on to tell you that although it feels really good that we don't do it all the time because it is very tiring, riding a bike is fun, but you can't ride a bike ALL THE TIME.
Okay I -read- this book when I was 11, and it scared the holy -smuck- out of me. I knew what sex was, but whatever this guy was describing sounded frightening. I had this terrible mental image of a man coming up to me (grown up me) and saying "my penis feels tickly. I'm afraid I will need to rub it inside your vagina and then we'll wriggle for a bit. Shouldn't be but a moment"
There, having shared this horror with you, I feel better.
PS it's annoying, having dated a jazz musician for years, to know how a bunch of songs go (and in some instances know the -names-) but be unable to find them. Only Frank knows my favorite version of Blue Bossa (I -think- I like the Dexter Gordon one, but I know I don't as a whole like Dexter Gordon) or who plays that version of Little Sunflower that he has on his computer. It makes it impossible to find anything! Stupid jazz standards being played by everyone (four years later and I still can't pick out Stella By Starlight out of a musical lineup).
posted by Amber at 1:48 AM
|
4 comments
4 Comments:
Ah, yes, but did you ever see the video of that one?
man, if it was the video mr zinn showed, then yes. I came out of that film showing CERTAIN that semen visibly wriggled and moved... like a slime mold.
It screwed me up.
seventh grade sex ed probably traumatized me coming from mr zinn. especially when you had to color different parts of the anatomy different colors...
like green...
red....
blue...
if those colors are on your anatomy.. shouldnt you be a little worried?
you mean to tell me your outer labia AREN'T green?
damn, maybe i should get that checked then
| |