| | So, Sterling is twenty four today (just barely, he was actually born at six something in the morning). After a very long day at internship/school I drove over to Davis and we hung out. We went out for pizza and then watched a movie (Say Anything, which I bought for him because in many ways he is Lloyd Dobbler). It was a really nice night, I'm really glad he let me do this for him (last year didn't want me to do anything for him at all, had to talk him into Vietnamese for lunch). I -like- birthdays and celebrating birthdays, especially with a friend that I care about (hey Ed! Next June is going to rock!), because every birthday together is a moment in which I can remember all the good times we have had together and then hope for more to come (hope so hard, because all of my friends mean -so- much to me. I don't make friends easily, but when I do I give them my all).
Yeah, I could talk more, because I think I have more to say, but I woke up at seven forty Monday morning and haven't had a moment's downtime since. I think I'm going to take a bath then go to bed.
Good night internet.
posted by Amber at 1:04 AM
|