| | | | | | Sunday, November 18, 2007 |
drunk? Me?! Nah
| | Hello Internet!
It is faaaaar too late, and I've probably had about one or two too many (depending on if you count sips of Ed's drinks or not, which I don't think you should). Had an...uneventful day. Ed had a stressful day (see his blog entry) which is why we ended it with the Aristocrats, which if you haven't seen it, you totally should. I saw it in the theatres when it came out, but it was totally worth seeing again. Life is pretty darn good.
Really that's it. I have a discussion of romance and how it pertains to various age groups but that can wait until tomorrow, or some other time when I feel like it.
Right now i feel a VERY strong urge to sing You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine, so, I might go do that, or not. We'll see!
posted by Amber at 2:55 AM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |