earworms are fun.
| | Man, I've written a lot today.
And I will be writing even MORE tomorrow, then pulling an overnight, then writing MORE.
Yeah, my head hurts at the thought of it. But whatever, today was productive! I am somewhere between a third and halfway done with my paper (due tomorrow at five pm... this is pretty big for me). I imagine the next 6 pages are going to going to suck, but whatever, that is a problem for... later (I've got work in about half an hour).
Man, Andrew Kilpatrick's Orthopedic Shoes (which you can find here) is pretty awesome. Which is amazing given that he sings off key and the song only has two chords (also it's about orthopedic shoes). "In the interests of my mental health my caseworker suggests that I write about myself. So I hope this song is liked by you, this song is called 'Orthopedic Shoes'... Contrary to opinions I can chew gum and walk, but I'm not so good at chew gum and talk. And another thing that I can't do is walk down the road without orthopedic shoes. I can recite the Spanish alphabet and one time I rode in a red Corvette and once I held my breath until my face turned blue. And I can tie my orthopedic shoes." Okay that is really hard to sing along with, it's hard to make yourself sound tone-deaf.
Anyway, this is just a post by me (who should be walking out the door right now, because I am... oh a minute away from being late to work), for my own benefit and for Ed's (won't see him today... or maybe tomorrow, but Friday I will!).
Why don't I write in this more? I like it! It beats the living smuck out of writing about Marcel Ophuls (who I want to personally strangle at this point) and how he's a sneaky jerk with a camera.
Aw, damnit, now I -am- late to work.
posted by Amber at 3:23 PM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |