what the hell?
| | I saw the X-files movie tonight.
And seriously, see above.
When I was 13 (almost fourteen) I held my fourteenth birthday party as the X-files premiere. Me and my friends dressed in -costume- (first and only time I've done that), saw it in the big dome, second row center. We would have been in the first row, but our doppelgangers had already taken it.
I went as Langely ten years ago. I DIDN'T WASH MY HAIR FOR THREE DAYS TO GET THE STRINGY LOOK DOWN.
I wasn't even expecting much. I was hoping for a quiet monster of the week thing. I missed my old friends, I wanted to see them happy and together. Instead they have aged as melodramatic self absorbed hams with NO sex appeal. I couldn't watch them have "pillow talk" it was so damn awkward.
I walked out.
You read that right.
I walked out of the theatre with about twenty minutes to go because I COULDN'T BEAR IT ANY MORE.
Sigh.
So I saw one really awesome movie and one AWFUL movie, not bad for two weeks, I guess.
[mutter]StupidmoviesuckingsohardIhateit,Ihateitsobad,withthesuckingandtheawkwardand theGAGline,wishitwouldfallinaholeandieit'stheendoftheworldasIknowit[end mutter]
I might need some time alone
posted by Amber at 12:20 AM
|
1 comments
1 Comments:
I still have my FBI card!! Also that was a great birthday party, you blew out our flashlights because we had no candles.
I was really looking foward to the new movie, and I guess I still am, do you know if Pam liked it? Although I'm sure she did XD
| |