at the beach
| | Got back from the beach. I am not sure why we all felt compelled to go to the beach in SF to hold a bonfire but we did and it was awesome (it was also smokey sandy and shower-esq the rain kept misting). I realized I haven't eaten anything remotely heallthy all day. I wish I had more to say on this topic, but I don't and its late/early, so I shall be trundling off to bed. (trundle trundly trundle)
PS I hate my brace it makes my right arm feel especially stupid, and that arm is the smart arm. Its ruining my limb's self esteem (but it is fixing my nerve swolleness, it is doing that)!
PPS everyone is leaving this weekend, and my hands still smell smokey (no those are not related, give me a break its almost three thirty)
posted by Amber at 3:22 AM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |