neurotics unite, unless you really don't want to, which is fine
| | sigh, so here's a copy of the conversation I had today... (nothing is going on, argh I hate vacation it sucks):
sronelson: i hate it when you can't tell if someone wants you around or not.
Bluecricket2: oh I know, which is what drives me nuts about you...
sronelson: ....and what drives me nuts about irene.
sronelson: at times anyway
Bluecricket2: don't you feel like you're being too needy?
sronelson: you'd think that being as it annoys me, i'd fucking be more expressive =)
sronelson: yeah
Bluecricket2: you would... its crazy that we share the same insecurity.
Bluecricket2: why would we feel that people we like wouldn't want us around?
sronelson: because we're neurotic as hell?
sronelson: because we don't have a very high opinion of ourselves, and don't see why others might?
Bluecricket2: oh jesus, its waaay too early and we are too sober to be having this soul searching coversation
...
Bluecricket2: god, now I just feel naked... and not in the good way just the ugly florecent lights kind of way
sronelson: stupid soul-searching, i blame it, and not any faults we may or may not have.
Bluecricket2: good recovery
posted by Amber at 9:28 PM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |