Loquacious
     Friday, July 30, 2004

Par-tay
 
so, today was Pat's party (she's going away to Ghana).  It was fun, kind of strange really (bible study people in the mix, two I know were nice, one was cute and the others were fine enough I guess).  People there: Pat, me, Katrina, Bertha, Lata, Sterling, Marty, Jeff, Kevin Yuen, Manny, Vanessa, and Bible study people.  A lot of food, soo nice to have so much food (it was pot luck, and damn we got lucky, ha ha).  Bertha didn't stay very long (it was at our house, but she was studying, and still is I think), Sterling also had to go home early (not sure if he had too much fun, but I always love his company and his food was really good!) he has a math final at nine (good luck!).  Talked to Kevin Yuen about films, its too bad he's leaving soon for Berkeley, because we've watched a lot of the same stuff (gave him my cigarettes, we had fun playing with them, they are such excellent props[I kept two just for that purpose]).  After the party girl left, we went to Anna's to watch Trekkies, which was awesome, if a little too close to home at times.  And now, I am here, pretty tired actually.  I got my brace for my wrist, and I hate it (makes typing this really slow and hard), but I am sure it will help.  Tomorrow is a bonfire at the beach.  And now I am going to sleep.

Lata might be around for the party on saturday, maybe, Sterling is gone for the weekend, and Michael Johnson is still a flake (why do I even bother counting him, one might ask, well he says he will change and I give people too many chances). 

posted by Amber at 12:44 AM

1 comments

1 Comments:

hello Jess, craziness. No, I am not a waitress, I don't do well with people, kids yes, people no. I never thought anyone would read this, (who, uh wasn't my friend Sterling), awesome to know that "the silent majority" does exist outside of Nixon's mind

By Blogger Amber, at 8:56 PM, July 31, 2004  

Post a Comment

   
     
 

About Me
I really like to read, overanalyze things, and dance, maybe not in that order. Oh, I also believe in being intellectual and silly.

Recent Posts
scatterbrain
This just in: Amber is crazy
got depressed cut off my hair, smoked some cigaret...
stupid housing search, making me depressed
rant on when harry met sally
neurotics unite, unless you really don't want to, ...
Well the day got better, but not great.  My wrist ...
(danger sirens)
Neopets experience!
Hootinany

Archives July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 December 2010 March 2011

Places I frequent
Neopets
myspace
neocommentary
idrewthis.org
scarygoround
Ed

Powered by Blogger