scatterbrain
| | I can't seem to stomach macaroni and cheese any more and for some reason this makes me sad. (and now it makes me ill...bleh)
Why can't you sell a drunk a drink? I mean, I am not objecting to the policy, but it seems so... moral I found it strange. What does Safeway care? Are they afraid of being sued, that if this man dies of alcohol poisoning its their fault? Probably it, I can't see Safeway becoming all preachy and embracing family values, although they don't sell porn (as far as I know) so maybe they are. Isn't that a crazy thought? I never associate any grocery store with "family values" or even morality in general, its strange is all.
nothing much happened today, I got my hair evened out, I saw my mom, I took Pat to Woodland and back and my wrist still really really fucking hurts (I can't sleep well because of it). Sterling is busy with finals (so is Bertha I cut my hair tuesday night, and she didn't see me until she got home until early thursday morning), and Michael Johnson is still a flake. Frank still doesn't block me, but doesn't talk to me either, which is really annoying. I would block him, but I want to talk to him he is the one who isn't talking to me. Although on the upside, not worrying about what we, frank and I, are has taken at least one big worry off of my mind, and nature abhors a vacuum. Argh, I am going to sleep now, being awake is boring, especially when you have to use your left hand to work the mouse.
posted by Amber at 1:01 AM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |