Unexpected!
| | hehehe. The person who came to look at the townhouse today was... Jilan Badri (Bhadri?)! I knew her in highschool she is a total sweetheart! She left senior year because her parents moved so I never heard from her again, but goddamn what a shock! So I did get some info from her, Janice tried to come back from Boston, but wasn't accepted! (poor Jan!) What the hell are the odds? I almost want to stay now, except that I know for a fact that she likes things... really really neat so no.
had a very nice conversation on the neoboards with older neopians (as in not 11 yearolds). They were fun... (still wary of getting attached). So yeah, was a decent day all around. Now I am going to go read, because I have a new book (two actually, 4 past midnight and the whitehouse years by Kissinger! so excited about reading that one)
posted by Amber at 10:14 PM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |