end o' july
| | So, I just got in from a wild night of partying.... okay no I didn't. Um, the guys downstairs held a large party to which they invited us, so I went (with Sterling, as back up): it sucked. The music was icky, the house was all asian (and they were not friendly, no body said boo to me, except the guys that actually lived there) there was no booze (I did get a beer, it was a beer, gross). So we left and with Katrina went bumming around downtown. Which sucks, especially if you are under twenty one (I don't think its particularly cool if you are above either). I saw a live band and had fun samba ing outside Sofias Thai kitchen and bar (couldn't go in, not twenty one). Then we ended up playing croquet at rainbow city park, in the dark. It turns out, I suck at croquet, no big surprise there. Then Katrina went home and Sterling and I went out to eat (yay Denny's). I was kind of irked that Katrina ended up coming along at all, I really don't like her. So, yeah, dinner was fun actually, Sterling is squeamish and his ice cubes apparently were plotting to make him look like a dork who doesn't know how to drink (he spilled water on himself while sipping at a glass). So, he just drove off. The only part I don't like about hanging out with sterling (who along with Lata, would have to be my favorite person to be with) is saying goodbye (no this isn't as sappy as it sounds). See, there is always this 5 seconds of pause, where its almost like we're going to hug, but then no one moves in so we just look hesitantly at one another, and then we leave. i would like to hug him, but... not sure if we're good enough friends to be hugging friends as in what if I did and he stiffened (ugh the rejection!)? its awkward for some reason (and it needn't be). Well off to bed!
posted by Amber at 2:12 AM
|
1 comments
1 Comments:
I put those some of bastard ice cubes' relatives outside today, just to watch them suffer...hah.
| |