| | | | | | Saturday, October 30, 2004 |
Party?
| | Today is the day of my mother's party. Ah, you are thinking to yourself, a Halloween party, and you would be wrong. My mother, for reasons no one can quite understand has decided to throw a huge family party with a... New Orleans theme the day before Halloween. Now, if I were a well adjusted social human being, my main complaint would be that this party is keeping me from socializing with my friends... but I am me. I am far more upset that this is going to put me behind in my school work. (sad, I know) By the way the score on my two hellish weeks is 2 papers and one midterm down and 1 paper and three midterms to go! (sigh) So, yeah, I hope tonight goes off well. I hope my relatives are on their best behavior, I hope my favorite cousin isn't being a complete and utter asshole (keeping exptectations low, and yes he still is my favorite cousin)... and I hope that I have fun. (almost forgot that part).
AND I AM OFF (like a herd of turtles), I'll tell *you* all about it later.
PS. I am worried about Sterling, I don't things are going well with him, I am not sure if its just stress or what, but (to be both a geek and to call up Diana Troy) "I am sensing unrest." So, um feel better Sterling (or continue feeling fine if my spidey senses are off).
posted by Amber at 1:07 PM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |