Robotmedia!
| | I had fun tonight. I went to pick up Sterling a little before 7pm, we went and saw Robotmedia. They were pretty good, only one totally and absolutely sucked (it was called Wanderer, and was the epitome of bad things about Student Films...pretentious message wise). Many were really funny, especially this one with a dorky middleaged German man singing and dancing really badly to german dance music (it was called "Found Art?). Then we picked up Irene and went out to eat at Dennys... their Boca Burger is back, (...) baby. Yeah, it was good, and if you ask, you can get a side of grapes that are already plucked for you, which is kind of cool. Then we hung around at Sterling's place. In the middle of our discussion of tattoos Josh, Sterling's roomate, starting projectile vomiting upstairs really very loudly, it was painful (the house was dead silent except for us and him)... he puked five separate gushing heaves, luckily the sound was mostly liquid, so I hope he got most of the alcohol out of his system. So then we went back to Irene's house ( both Sterling and Irene are carless, so I drove them). We played this racing game that was kind of cute, called "Jockey." I miss playing board games. So overall it was a great evening. Things were not awkward between Irene and I, because I just started telling random stories to keep the conversation going. I still really don't like her (not that I dislike her), but it is sweet to watch Sterling with her. He's not very demostrative, so watching him intermittantly turn around and touch her or ask her how she's doing seemed more cute in context. He really loves her.
Tomorrow's game plan: have brunch with Frank.... read all damn day about Korean Economic history... yay. (oh and write a paper).
posted by Amber at 2:46 AM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |