| | Finally I just made it back into California and back into my apartment. While it was fun hanging out with Frank, neither of us got much work done (he couldn't play bass for five hours a day, and I couldn't write papers... because I was sick). Speaking of sick, I still am, but I am no longer vomity sick, just wheezy coughing sick, so yay! (yay because I can move around). yeah, I feel a crunch coming on in school... just call it a feeling (or call it Amber looking at her respective syllabi, and realizing... wow, papers... a whole lot of 'em). My Japanese history teacher sent out a nasty email... again. I think we're dissapointing him, which is too bad, because I like him (this is, as he admits the hardest class he teaches, so I am hoping for a B+... because I always get a B+ in his classes). Sterling, is studying, AGAIN. I know I really don't have much room to complain about his new industrious approach towards school, I mean... its a good thing. Just annoying when about 1/2 of my social calender decides to rededicate himself to schoolwork. I mean... yay Sterling! Your burrowing yourself in textbooks is hot!
Its funny, sometimes Frank sees Sterling (and these two guys... never talk, except through me sometimes, which is funny in its own right) as a partener (in I guess dealing with me), and other times as a sort of rival (I would like to think for my attention, but I know that isn't true). Well grumble, I have a little paper due tomorrow, but I don't know which stories I was supposed to have read (I read them all)... maybe I will start transfering all my notes to my computer... or maybe not.
posted by Amber at 7:22 PM
|