Loquacious
     Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Annoyance Crime #9
 
I had dance class at ten am... however I accidentally slept through it. And then when I did wake up, I wondered what to do with today (now yesterday). I realized that that what with the new opening (read: gaping hole) in my social calender, I am going to need to find new activities. See, Frank, although he loves me very much, cannot be relied on to pay attention to me as much as I would like if I am not doing anything else. In fact, we fight quite a bit. So, I spent today thinking of ways to keep busy. AND here is what I have: I am going to read more, and work on my identification of asian countries and their respective governmetns, I also want to write more (my Japanese History Term paper got an A-, and a remark that it has subtle elements... and I just thought it was crap!). On Wednesdays I am seeing Lata for lunch, I think I may need to incorporate her further into my social schedule, because I don't know how long the Sterling moratorium is going to last (god, not long I hope), and it would irritate me greatly to be sitting around on weekends thinking about how both Sterling and Frank are out doing things (even if they aren't I will imagine they will be) and about how I am a loser, a crazy loser who could be out doing things, but I am crazy. On that note: this saturday (if that is the 9th) I am going to Manny's Shindig (here's to it not sucking!) with Lata, I hope interesting people are there (and you know, not just me Lata and Manny)... and I hope Lata and I can snag a board game or two... or it might be a long night. Manny is a nice guy, but he works better with a group (he sent out an email saying no "ethanolic beverages"... he is such a dork. Am tempted to sneak booze in, just to be spiteful, but I do not have any booze, and I cannot purchase any. Although it would be funny to be the hard core person there, and sad at the same time. Tight pants, muscle tee-shirt, hair greased up in a DA, a flask o' hooch in my back pocket next to my comb and a pack of smokes in my sleeve. I would lean up against things and practice with my switch blade... both of which would be invisible. Everyone would look at me so strangely, especially when I called them 'dad'... so totally want to do this now... ).

Wow, I totally wandered from the point there. The point is, I am doing stuff... or I will be doing stuff (which is excellent because I haven't talked to a person face to face in a couple days now, and its already starting to get to me... have also started compulsivly checking my email, and I am not sure who I am expected an email from, but I always am dissapointed). The first of which is see Lata this Wednesday (so... "tomorrow" crazy midnight thingy)... the second of which (sure, its a functional phrase, just a little awkward) is play board games on saturday... with Manny (and Lata).

TOMORROW (alright alright, its today): going to class until around nineish, will see Sterling in seminar, hope seminar isn't inane.

P.S. (this is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were removed) I think it may be safe to say that I like Erotica more than I like Porn ... its too early to make that official, but its just the impression I am getting.

posted by Amber at 12:53 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

   
     
 

About Me
I really like to read, overanalyze things, and dance, maybe not in that order. Oh, I also believe in being intellectual and silly.

Recent Posts
gar
yawn (and stretch)
how I spent my april fools: an essay
This shirt is dry clean only. Which means...it's d...
Dental hygiene
first day of school
Sideways (and other news)
Harry!
Beach!
I am lazarus back from the dead, I will tell you all

Archives July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 December 2010 March 2011

Places I frequent
Neopets
myspace
neocommentary
idrewthis.org
scarygoround
Ed

Powered by Blogger