| | argh. Well Manny's thing was a bust, Lata and I cut out (very ungraciously) early and went to Thai food. It was nice, but you know, kind of a let down. No one at the party commented on my hair... which is fucking annoying. Anyhoo, I saw Rocky Horror Picture show again, its been such a long time, like three years. However, I realized tonight was the first time I've seen that movie all the way through, without distractions. Jacob's mommy (Karen) loved it, so she'd let Jacob and I watch it, but you know leave two teenagers (in a couple) without licenses alone in a living room and they are bound to forget about following plot lines. And I've seen it in a group, but everyone was busy talking or shouting out the audience participation lines, so I didn't get to appreciate it. Now, I can say, damn I love Tim Curry (knew that alrready), and Susan Sarandon has really nice breasts (that I was unaware of previously). Eitherhoo (Stick Stickly), I am beat, and I have actual homework that I should have been doing, so I am going to head to sleep.
posted by Amber at 1:58 AM
|