| | oh man, it's so hot... so incredibly hot. And I am bored... and its too hot to do anything, and I have no money.
Yeah, that's about it for today, I should start packing, but I'm going to wait until its good and dark, and cool... so maybe in mid october.
PS I am a sad sad geek, I spent about half an hour looking up star trek music, before I was able to find the battle theme from the episode entitled Amok Time... (its here). If you don't happen to know the episode... perhaps you saw the cable guy (fight scene at the end, where Chip starts singing). It made me happy (although the opening sound track to DS9 make me happier). EDIT:921pm: I am a nerd too. I just called Sterling, to ask what he is doing tomorrow. He's being abducted by his parents... for dinner. So I asked (sincerely) who'se coming to dinner? Then, followed it up with "oh no wait, let me guess... Sydney Poitier!"
oh ho, I am too witty for my own damn good. I really just wanted to share that. (his uncle is coming by the way)
posted by Amber at 7:51 PM
|