| | Damnit. First off, allow me to say once again, Frank's schedule and mine work terribly together. I miss going out... at night, like a real couple. Out to the movies, or to hear music, or I would even settle for a classy bar, or a restaurant that wasn't -Dennys-
BUT that isn't what I want to talk about on my Tuesday-is-a-Saturday, I want to talk about Say Anything. Firstly, I love John Cusack, when he was younger he looked like Sterling. Secondly, I am really surprised at how a movie whose love theme, LOVE THEME, is In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel, manages to effect me so emotionally. Part of me cannot accept that that song was ever cool. As a side note, I had a good run being a teenager, but I totally missed out on the whole "guys wooing in public fashion" thing" Guys don't really do that, do they? Gah! I liked the last scene, I thought it was really well done, I was sort of holding my breath.
You know, I like to write about movies, but I never really seem to have anything remotely educated to say about them. Or, rather, I do, but it's not what I -want- to talk about. What does that say? Other than I'd probably make a terrible film student?
posted by Amber at 4:39 PM
|