[amber is dancing]
| | Who has a social life, you ask?
Why -I- do, thank you very much for asking. I'm going to the Bay Area tomorrow to go out to drinks with my good friend Lata (haven't seen her in a YEAR), then I come back to my parent's house to spend the night. Hang out with my mother the next day (have some stuff to buy, new blouse for dancing, nylons, stuff like that) then drive home. Work Friday, and then Saturday. Saturday evening am going dancing with Sterling (whoo!). And hopefully my work isn't EVIL (if it is, I'm screwed) and I don't have to work seven days straight until New York (this friday through next thursday), but they could do that, if they wanted. Either way, whatever time I get off on Thursday my vacation starts! Then it's four days with probably little sleep and a lot of Ed, and most likely five more day straight of work!
My life -rocks-. No, I'm serious! I'm stoked! It also helps my mood that I've found Psycho Killer among my music (lost it for a while) that makes me happy, too.
Also Frank and I made up, so that's awesome.
And Lastly (it's sad how many of my entries end with Also followed by Lastly) Sterling and I talked on the phone for an -hour-, a nonstrained hour about -stuff- (most guys hate talking on the phone, and I know the only time that sterling did it consistantly was when he was 'courting' Irene).
posted by Amber at 4:28 PM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |