emotions!
| | Well!
It has been -quite- the emotional evening. Frank and I fought, and that was awful, he was VERY angry at me. He rarely gets angry at me, and it hurt (I'm usually the one who has the emotional outburst). I hope we haven't broken it off for good... but really who knows?
Also! Ed and I had a conversation, that first made me anxious, then relieved me greatly. We're both nervous wrecks about this! And that makes me feel better. I told him I hope it will be like my first boy/girl pary, of course he did not -go- to this party so perhaps the reference was lost upon him. Either way, I feel better, I do not think that either of us is going to RUIN EVERYTHING. Will this stop the flirting? My gut says 'maybe'.
Lastly! I called Sterling up to hash over emotional content of day. And we got into a discussion.. He's very... very... well, I'll put it this way, I know he's as neurotic as I am, and I -think- he has crazy emotions he just never expresses. Not in the passive agressive sense, just in the that's the way he is sense (he often gets a helpless look in his eyes). I always -try- to figure out what's going on (although if he had his way we'd talk about idle nothings exclusively. Which wouldn't be bad at all, really.), and he told me that while I sometimes irk him with my prying, he appreciates how much I try to be considerate about it. And I do try, I try really hard. If I didn't ask questions he'd never let me in, and he does, if I'm careful. It was a nice talk.
Work at seven thirty am... my life is -lame.-
posted by Amber at 12:16 AM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |