| | | | | | Wednesday, August 16, 2006 |
insomnia
| | I can't seem to sleep. I'm sure the fact that slept over 12 hours -last- night has something to do with this, but still, irksome.
I need to exercise more, I rode my bike from my house to the 7/11 and I was -winded-. Sterling and I are going dancing -Friday- instead of Saturday (he's got a thing to do with Paul Saturday is all the explanation I got). Gary asked after my weekend plans, I'm actually very busy. It's nice to be able to say "sorry, I'm busy" instead of "oh sure! I don't do anything but stay home and play with my hamster!"
I read Pet Semetary again today (I bought it yesterday, but read it... 8 years ago? good lord I hope that isn't right... has it been 8 years since I was 14?!), and I have a better opinion of it than I did the first time. Before I couldn't get over the cliche of an INDIAN BURIAL ground, for crissakes. Of course, this was published in 1982....
Oh christ on a cross, something is making very strange noises outside, or perhaps upstairs, it's definetly a wall sound. It sounds like people are banging plastic chairs around or the pipes are complaining... or a giant plastic monster is dragging itself across the wall outside my window... maybe it's a zombie plastic monster (can you -kill- plastic? This might be useful information!).
Well, if I live through the night (and most of the morning)I'll be heading out for the Bay Area (11am my time), I might update my parents' house, who knows?
posted by Amber at 3:49 AM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |