| | | | | | Sunday, November 02, 2008 |
Iä, Iä?
| | Yig is dead. Long live Yig!
We played Arkham horror tonight (instead of dancing, because it's raining and uncomfortable out), and we won, like one and half times. The first time, we were in the end game (Yig the demon appeared), we beat him and then realized (after he folded like a wuss) that we didn't factor in that we had been cursed (instead of 5s and 6s being a success we were only allowed sixes, meaning each dice had a one in 6 chance of being a success instead of a one in 3) and so we played the end game again and won... barely (techinically I was Devoured). Man, tonight was fun in perhaps the nerdiest of ways.
In other news, I looked in my saftey deposit box on Neopets, and I have two books that have been sitting there for three years now. They are worth 3 million neopoints in total, I just need to convince someone to buy them.
That's all for me now, Ed and I need to finish Ong Bak.
posted by Amber at 12:42 AM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |