| | Well well well, guess who IM'd me today. No, guess... oh please I probably already told you, Michael Johnson that's who. He IM'd to explain after months of silence what happened on that fatefull day. Are you ready for the explanation? Here it is: he and Alex (his girlfriend) were on the rocks so he didn't want to risk her rath, so he didn't come. And then, he didn't talk to me ever again because he was ashamed. Well he should be ashamed, that was a bastardly thing to do... Sterling sympathized with it, but I don't (nearly blew up at Sterling, but he being Sterling, managed to extricate himself from my wrath...). So yeah, then Michael and I tried to see if we could put our relationship back together, but he was honest and said that he didn't think that he would ever put in the effort to see me or maintain our friendship, so I said forget it. We had a nice goodbye, but it was hollow. Our real goodbye was the day before I left for college. We went out to eat at the Equinox in San Francisco, I had a $9 6 leaf salad (I counted). We came home and right before he got into his car to go home I kissed him half on the lips. It was nice, let us remember that instead.
(moment of silence)
Okay, I nearly tore Nick's head off tonight. We started talking about Maya and why I can't stand her, he thinks I am jealous, which is both wrong and hurts my feelings. Let us just save the Maya rant for a time I am rantless and need to fill space.... which may mean never.
posted by Amber at 1:56 AM
|