| | Oh ick. Well, today was relativly uneventful. I did homework, I watched a movie (Wall Street, I really liked it) and I got my car back from Sterling's house. Sterling was kind enough to pick me up and take me to my car. That was a weird car ride. He apologized for yesterday's party (like three times since last night), which wasn't necessary really. I don't know, things feel a little off between us. I am sure it will clear up soon, but yeah, conversation was a little stiff (and nearly all about drinking, a topic neither of us are really comfortable with) and I don't like that.
Sigh, my neighbor came over and told me to turn my IM sounds down, which strikes me as a little nuts, I mean, my window is open, but I can't see how now, suddenly it would travel and annoy people. But now I feel all ashamed of my thoughtlessness (even while thinking at the same time that his complaint is a little unfounded), I am sitting here, in the dark with my volume on like nothing, and my window closed... its stuffy and I am slightly pissed... while wanting to cry. Okay I can't explain it. The closest I can come is I am the kid in elementary school who felt guilty everytime the teacher started off a speech with:" some people have been doing ___" even though it was almost never me who did it.
Huh, I just did a little investigation, I guess the guys right across the way can hear the fan pretty well, but they are the only ones... still strikes me as odd because you can't hear my music at all. Well, whatever. I guess I'll just turn my AIM noises off at night or something.
posted by Amber at 1:28 AM
|