| | So, first off, it's snowing... what the hell Reno? What... the... hell.
In other news, I had an -interesting- conversation with a customer (who was watching me fix the cookbook section). It went something like this
man: "so, slow, night, huh"? me: "yeah" "when do you... get off?" [porn music starts up*] "uh, 11:30" "what are you going to do?" [music cuts off] "go home, sit down, not help people find things" "...oh. Well, uh, do you have a -good- time at home?" [porn music starts up again] "uh, yeah, I sleep, it's nice" "what about a shower, a nice -hot- shower" [music cuts off] "yeah, I usually end up taking a tepid bath, my taps suck" "...oh. Well, you could always take a nice -bubble- bath, and rub bubbles -all- over you" [porn music starts up -again-] "eh, with cold water I just get in get out."
And I walked away.
He was -really- trying, just wasn't working for me, I guess. He told me to have a good night later, I gave him the fake "you too!"
Man, what a weirdo.
Tomorrow/today... my day off!
*for sample porn music go here I recommend Soul Sisters on the Prowl
posted by Amber at 12:43 AM
|