| | So... whoo hoo St. Patricks day?
Man, I ended up falling asleep at nine am, then awoke at six pm. I had a carbomb... those are nasty. I do not like a drink that one must consume quickly to reduce -curdling-. And I watched sports night. Frank is currently out "rehersing" (it's st patricks, I'm guessing they're doing more drinkin' than rehersing). He took the last of the good alcohol, meaning I am currently trying to create something drinkable with Malibu Rum... right now I've eliminated Malibu and water, Malibu and Sours Mix, and Malibu and Mount Dew. All I've got left is a can of Coke and some tea... things are not looking good.
Bah Humbug, stupid st patrick and his NOT being Irish or riddin' the land o' snakes (I've been told the Catholic Church currently views the snakes as a symbol of paganism).
Plus, I miss Ed
posted by Amber at 11:20 PM
|
1 comments
1 Comments:
Aw. I miss you too. Er... missed, I suppose, because now I'm back and capable of speaking to you on a much more reasonable schedule. Which is to say, at all.
Oh, what the hell, I miss you anyway.
| |