Man, I'm -bored-. My wrist hurts so most of what I want to do is out. Ed has rehearsal tonight (right now, actually) and I'm pretty broke. So, I spent an hour looking at the Sartorialist, which is this blog of photos of impossibly beautiful/fashionable people that he found off the street in both Europe and America. I have a set date on my interviews for next week, internship on Wednesday then class and Historian Test on Thursday. Soon I will have to adopt a regular sleeping schedule again. Blergh.
I have the cure for my mood! It is ABC's "The Look of Love."
It's pretty awesomely 80s. I have to admit, I kind of like the hat perched on the top of your head (thereby not shading your eyes at all) with a spray of hair in your eyes. Although I have no idea what is going -on- in that video, or why they are all wearing straw boaters, but whatever. It was 1982 and internal logic was optional. back then. Basically I hear this song and I want to dance.
posted by Amber at 7:29 PM