| | | | | | Thursday, August 28, 2008 |
pre-storm calm
| | Well, things aren't happening currently, but they will be happening soon. School starts next week (here's to hoping this is the last fall I have to say that), and that should be interesting. I'm taking a seminar on American history and disease (which sounds cool) and the Gothic Spirit (that's the Humanities name for it, the History name for it is Reading Seminar on Medieval History). I'm -still- trying to get this internship (governments move -slowly-), and my State Historian I oral exam is next Thursday. I have been studying for it, which has been difficult because I'm not really sure what it will be covering.
Originally I listed all of the things I have been studying, but I looked it over and realized no one could -possibly- care to read about that.
Let's leave it at this: I'm crazy prepared for this interview. All I need now is an outfit and a haircut and to not stutter. Also, to try and be personable...damnit.
Ed's play is going up in a little over a week, which will be exciting. It will be nice to -see- what he's been up to for the last month or so.
Sterling now lives in Woodland, which is kinda lame, only because it's further (well not really that much further, just a little further and not in as nice a city as Davis).
Mostly I'm just sitting around my house waiting for things to begin.
posted by Amber at 7:16 PM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |