| | sigh. Well today was a day. Since I fell asleep on the couch last night (hoping the phone might ring, knowing it wouldn't) waaay before midnight, I woke up a little before eight am. Totally not cool. So I took some benadryl and went back to sleep, I woke up around noon, much better. (giving me... about 13 hours of sleep!) Today I washed some dishes, got pretty hopped on the BUS (no gas) to woodland to see Frank. Ended up sitting in his parent's living room not talking to him for three hours while we watched movies (kind of weird). Then he took me home and bought me sandwiches! (okay he bought me a sandwich, but it was good) Then he had to go see TIM (ugh), so I stuck about home. Lata didn't call me until like 5:45, but by then I had written her off for the night, so I didn't call her back. I don't know, I have no good explanation for what I did. So, I bummed about the house, had a migraine, took some pills, and went to the bookstore to read for an hour and half until it closed. Read most of the Dead Zone (one of the few stephen king novels that I do not own). I really should return my books tomorrow...
Anyway, now I'm here, and am probably either going to read on my bed or just go to sleep. Hasn't been the most exciting of weekends, been kind of a bummer actually.
Night
posted by Amber at 11:23 PM
|